TRANSLATE YOUR STRATEGY INTO ACTION
Strategic Network and Development serve as “the external eye”, engineer, mentor and coach for change intiatives.
We bring our expertise and support to your teams, with a strategic approach, through programme & project management techniques.
Stage one: The External Eye
We assess our client’s organisation and operations. We evaluate the risks and challenges expected changes could generate for our clients, so that we can adapt and facilitate them, if our client decides to proceed with the initiative.
Stage two: Engineering the Change
On a contractual basis, we help our client build its strategic and corresponding operational plans.
Stage three: Action Time
We transform the established Roadmap into operational realities applying Project Management (PMI) techniques.
This third stage consist of Implementing the cascade of plans with the client’s line and middle managers
- On site actions
- Technical support and management
- Hands on MML/FLM training programmes
- Outcome based executive coaching sessions.
Support to operations
Thanks to our international network we assist our clients for:
- Identifying market, distributorship, representations, and industrial partners whenever available
- Sourcing (System, equipment, OEM) and securing a sustainable supply chain
- Securing legal and administrative aspects in their approach to their new investment (subject to SND local legal expert availability)
Each Project is directed by an experienced senior programme manager, assisted by a team of international industry experts whenever necessary.
For an evaluation of your vital organisation needs,
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org